Yay, it feels like summer now! Today I didn't wear tights, the weather was to good to not enjoy every bit of it. Moreover, I barely had any homework slash studying to do. Conclusion: today was awesome. (:
Okay, I will show you my outfit and then give away the versatile blogger award to no less than 15 bloggers! I can almost hear you scream, 'Ohmygosh! Would it be me?' Stay calm and scroll on (: (You know the 'stay calm and...' images right? Well, they should make a 'stay calm and scroll on' picture with it! It would be so multifunctional :D )
Hit the 'more strawberrytea-button'!
Lace skirt: ? via Marktplaats / Beatles shirt: H&M / Cardigan: Primark
I got the Versatile Blogger Award from Jolijn and Hasfah. Thank you lovelies! Their blogs are awesome and the girls behind them, too. To all the girls who like sale; follow them! (:
The rules are as follows:
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the one who gave it to you
- List the rules
- Award 15 or more bloggers
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
Off we go! (:
Well the first three points I already did, so now it's the fourth's turn. Listing 15 bloggers who definitely deserve the award!
- Jolijn (I don't know whether it's allowed to pass it back yet I am just going to do it!)
- Hasfah (I don't know whether it's allowed to pass it back yet I am just going to do it!)
Okay, now I will mention 7 random things about myself!
1. I never want to believe an actor is not his/her character in real life. For instance, I want Frodo from Lord of the Rings to be Frodo in real life, too. I am so weird (:
2. I am very naïve. I believe anything someone tells me. And some people in my class are really misusing that, haha.
Friend, 'The hungergames cast is coming to Arnhem!'
Me, 'No way! We have to go there!'
Friend: 'Oh gosh, you're such a hopeless case.' :D
3. I love smoothies so badly! I would like to drink them everyday, unfortunately my parent's won't allow me to since then we will run out of fruit too fast. Bwuuh (':
4. In general, I don't like music with shallow texts. Remember that song from Rihanna, 'What's my name'? Seriously, that doesn't make any sense to me...
5. I love Victorious, you know, that program on Nickelodeon. Unfortunately, in the Netherlands, all episodes are lip synchronisated and all the voices sound really fake. That's why I watch them on youtube. Do the Victorious-experts here know the episode called 'Locked up?' It's great!
6. Sometimes I wish people would be a little less mean to each other. Little story: at the moment we work on WW2 during history. Suddenly my teacher sighed, 'And we didn't learn from the past. We can't we just be friends.' I sounded really funny at that moment, yet he has a point. Come on people, just be kind, it isn't that hard!
7. I love england! The people, the accent, the language in general, the shops, the views, the flag, the politeness...
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope the receivers of the award are happy with it! (:
Lots of love! ♥