donderdag 28 juni 2012

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the Present.

Hello lovely people,

I feel tremendously guilty.
I didn't visit your blogs.
I'm not posting as regularly as I ought to.
I feel like an instigator (':
And the worst, I don't have an excuse, not even the tiniest, poorest excuse.

Which means, from now on, I promiss, I will post as regularly as possible and I will visit your blogs. I missed it, honestly. I love to read all the things which are going on in your life, all the outfits you wear, all the thoughts you have. But 'After a hurricane, comes a rainbow' as Katy Perry said in one of her songs. I guess that's nothing but truth: the coming posts hopefully are going to be rainbow-ish haha.




Little white flower. It was the only one as far as I could see, and I picked it :D


To all my lovely followers: I love you so badly, I don't know where to start, and I don't know where to end.
By the way, why is half of the Netherlands watching the soccergame of Italy and Germany? I mean, it is between Italy and Germany, not between Italy and the Netherlands or Germany and the Netherlands, which means the Netherlands is not playing. I might be mistaking haha. So why is everyone watching?
More news: I've made a twitter account and a tumblr account. Follow? (:
Lots of love!

22 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige foto's weer! We houden ook van jou, daarom komen we op jouw amazing blog. :D Dunno waarom mensen die wedstrijd kijken.. sowieso heb ik het EK niet gekeken. Geef mij maar de NFL! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Echt leuke outfit weer! Haha mensen kijken nog steeds voetbal omdat het EK gewoon spannend is hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, echt een schattige outfit! Ik weet niet waarom ik je nog niet volg, maar daar komt verandering in binnen 15,3 seconden. Your blog is amazing, dear! Liefs,

    May, itallmaysuck.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lieve outfit je ring is ook echt schattig. Liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk jurkje!

    xx, http://chanelscwonderland.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hahah ik heb ook voetbal gekeken :P Ben een voetbalfan dus heb bijna alle wedstrijden van het EK gezien ;).

    Leuke outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Supermooi jurkje, lekker vrolijk & zomers :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. superrr mooie jurkje!!!!
    XX
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een suuuperlief jurkje!
    Liefs,
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Weer zo'n leuke outfit! Ik vind je style echt super cute en mooi! <3

    Liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. WAUW wat een leuk jurkje!! Ook die ring vind ik super.
    XVeerle♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Your blog is so cute - I love this dress and the strawberry background for your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Superschattige outfit! Ik heb eigenlijk geen idee waarom ik voetbal kijk, faaaal, haha! liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Sit down, have a cup of strawberrytea and please leave a comment. ♥