I started a notebook a few weeks ago and I think it's about time to show you what I got down so far. I first practiced everything in a regular notebook because the doodles I create first are pretty without chance most of the time haha. So welcome to my notebook everybody!
1. Throw me in the landfill. A beautiful song by Daughter.
2. And I could see for miles, miles, miles. Lyrics of a song by Bon Iver.
3. Hope. A poem we read for English class and which I really liked.
4. I can't be the only one who still reads books.
5. 'I love you' he said, out of the BLUE.
6. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey
7. Fuck society. Sometimes I am so fed up with society. With the pressure to be perfect. People are dying all over the world of hunger and poverty and all we care about is whether we will fit in. I also made this one because of http://weepingwil-lows.tumblr.com/. Shermaine, the girl behind this tumblr is suffering from anorexia and a depression and I just got angry at society because we want people to be perfectely skinny.
9. Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. Esspecially strawberrytea of course (:
And that's how far I've gotten untill now! I really hope you liked it and tell me which one was your favourite!